CTH-3 F400 1~ or 3~ with a polyamide plastic cowl, or CTH-3A F400 1~ or 3~ with an aluminium cowl
• Structure, roof base support and galvanised steel bird protection guard.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified
• IP55 protection and class F insulation
• Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Manufactured by Casals Ventilation: Axair are the Official UK distributor
For more information on our range of ATEX Roof Fans contact one of our fan integration experts or enquire using for form below:
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• ATEX classification for other areas
Axair Fans UK Limited distributes EX rated ATEX Category 2 Zone 1 metal centrifugal fans for indoor or sheltered outdoor installation. All metal ATEX products are manufactured by Casals and are accredited by Notified Body LOM as satisfying the standards contained in ATEX Directive 94/9/CE. We’ve an extensive range of Casals EX Rated Fans available […]
Axair were recently tasked with finding an air movement solution for a major producer of throat and cough sweets. The customer, with a site based in the centre of a rural town, employs more than 200 people and was established over 200 years ago. The Problem A review of the company’s manufacturing processes revealed that […]
Explosive atmospheres can be generated by a number of manufacturing processes. As of July 1st 2003, it has been mandatory, under European law, that any equipment used in a potentially explosive atmosphere must conform to specific ATEX safety standards. Axair can help to ensure that your fan system complies with these standards; supplying a wide […]