Axair supplies ATEX Category 2 Zone 1 wall mounted plate and cased axial fans for the ventilation of buildings and rooms in which explosive gasses diluted in air may be present.
All products are manufactured by Casals and are accredited by Notified Body LOM as satisfying the standards contained in ATEX Directive 94/9/CE. Click for more ranges: ATEX Centrifugal fans or ATEX polypropylene fans
For full information about our range of ATEX wall mounted axial fans and to discuss the your ATEX application contact our team of fan integration experts on 01782 349430 or enquire via the link below
Manufactured to meet the requirements of the ATEX Directive, IEC standards and EN14986, our comprehensive range of axial fans for hazardous applications carry the proper equipment marking for its zone.
HBX Wall Mounted Short Cased ATEX Axial Fan
•Plate axial fan, circular reinforced frame.
•Motor-impeller assembly through modular system.
•Cast aluminium impeller.
• Corrosion-resistant powder coat polyester resin.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex d, Ex e / II3G Ex nA. IP55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Fan for ventilations ATEX zones
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• B Form impeller (air sense from impeller to motor). 100% reversible impeller.
• ATEX classification for other areas
HJBMX Wall Mounted ATEX Plate Axial Fan:
• Square plate made of inox steel AISI 304.
• Variable pitch angle PAGAS impeller.
• Supplied with galvanized motor support and protection guard according to the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex d, Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors. IP55 protection.
Designed for wall assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max. 45-50ºC).
• General ventilation in closed environments classified as ATEX zone 1 with motor EEx_d.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Stainless protection grid.
Most of our ATEX certified axial fans are suitable for ventilation in environments classified as ATEX.
We advise that you always speak to an independent consultant who will conduct a survey to determine accurate gas and dust zones, temperature classes and the ATEX rating required to ensure safe and efficient operation of your fan.
Reinforced powder coated steel casing with IP55 motor for inline installation
Designed for industrial ventilation via wall or duct installation, ATEX versions
Reinforced casing with adjustable polypropylene impeller and IP55 motor
Corrosion-resistant axial fan with a circular reinforced frame and IP55 motor.
Short cased axial fan with a circular reinforced frame and powder finish.
Reinforced powder coated steel casing, suitable for wall or duct installation.
Outside of major users such as chemical, petrochemical and similar process industries enquiries for flameproof fans tend to come from specifiers, resellers and end-users, many of whom have no previous experience in the field and may not even be aware of ATEX Directives. ATEX, for the uninitiated, is an acronym derived from the French expression […]
Axair Fans UK Limited distributes ATEX Category 2 Zone 1 metal centrifugal fans for indoor or sheltered outdoor installation. All metal ATEX products are manufactured by Casals and are accredited by Notified Body LOM as satisfying the standards contained in ATEX Directive 94/9/CE. Four ranges of Casals ATEX Fans are available in a total of […]
Axair Fans UK Limited distributes ATEX Category 2 Zone 1 plate mounted and cased axial fans for the ventilation of buildings and rooms in which explosive gasses diluted in air may be present. All products are manufactured by Casals and Rosenberg and are accredited by Notified Body LOM as satisfying the standards contained in ATEX […]